Philosophy & Bio

"As within, so without," so observed ancient Egyptian philosopher Hermes Trismegistus, a sentiment which strongly resonates with the philosphy I incorporate into my interior design and life/style coaching. I believe the spaces we inhabit are an accurate manifestation of our own "interior spaces": our values, beliefs, emotions, and states of being. By enhancing and developing the one, we open up to the possiblity of a synergistic enhancing and development of the other as well, and in so doing we unleash a stream of empowering, transformative, life enhancing energy into our day to day lives.

Over the course of my career, I’ve worked with some of the top design firms in the country, have studied under some of the leading spiritual teachers of our time, and have been enriched by my experiences working with diverse cultural groups around the world.

My work has appeared on the covers of Canadian Design magazines, and I have made regular appearances as a guest designer on a number of shows on HGTV and even worked as the art director on a cooking show for the food network.

In my work, I draw from my diverse backgrounds in design and spirituality and my international travels to empower people to create beautiful, personalized home environments which are both nurturing and sustaining. They are places of power, of relaxation, of renewal.

Working together with my clients, I empower my clients to see their homes in a whole new light. After identifying their core values we work to create a plan for a space that is in alignment with those values, placing a strong emphasis on the restorative power of beauty and its appreciation. Natural elements have a strong presence in my work as I believe they too have healing powers.

I empower clients to develop a vision for their space and then coach them through the process of transforming their home, bringing it into alignment with their vision.

My process is unique because I work in a holistic manner, drawing upon the Mental, Emotional and Spiritual quadrants of life as we together manipulate the physical quadrant of the space that surrounds us. I am also inspired to create interiors in ethically and environmentally sustainable ways, knowing that this too contributes to a more vibrant energy in the spaces we inhabit.

I believe that our inner worlds create our outer worlds and as we work together to access, develop, and draw from your inner and outer worlds, both will symbiotically become more beautiful.