Design at a Distance - Virtual Consultations

























Worlds have been brought together on a virtual level, and design is no exception.  Although I reside in  Halifax, Nova Scotia, I have been able to provide virtual design consultations to clients living everywhere from Ontario to BC to North Carolina and beyond. 

When you register for a Design at a Distance session, I will send you a brief questionnaire by email that you can fill out, letting me know your hopes and dreams for the space in question, and some of the challenges that you are up against.  I'll also get you to send me lots of snapshots of the room you'd like to address, and we'll schedule a time to consult over the telephone (or even webcam, using Skype).

At the end of our session, you'll receive a detailed summary of our discussion, an itemized plan of action, and some great inspiration shots to get you going.  This will all be emailed to you within a few days of our consultation, and you'll be all set to create the home of your dreams!

More questions on how it could work for you? Feel free to call today to get them answered!